During these testing times, which globally may last for many months to come, we want to advise you of some working procedures which may affect your order at Moo Moo & Bear. Please do rest assured that we are following government guidelines and will continue to monitor the situation and follow guidelines regularly given to businesses by the government.
POSTAGE AND PACKAGING:
We have currently changed the way we package your orders, and are only using our cardboard boxes alongside paper tape to secure your orders. Your order will not arrive in the usual plastic mailing bag.
- Our usual 10 - 15 working day schedule for all handmade products is still applicable.
- Due to the needs of the business, at this moment in time (5th June), we will be dispatching twice a week, but in order to reduce any risks to ourselves, we will continue to monitor this situation regularly and alter as necessary or due to demands in the business.
- The Royal Mail is experiencing increased levels of disruption to its services. As a result deliveries may inevitably take much longer to arrive. We have currently had orders take over 2 weeks to arrive, so please do have a little patience with the system that is clearly struggling with the sheer volume at this time.
- We will try our very best to dispatch orders which do not have handmade items in our next dispatch day, but due to an increase in orders please do allow extra time to receive these.
LOCAL COLLECTION:We can still offer the local collection service if you are local to use, please do use it, it will reduce the stresses currently experienced by the postal service, and will also save you the postage fees. Social distancing measures will be in place and a collect from the driveway will be available to keep us all safe.
- We are currently struggling with incredibly long lead times on some of our hardware we use for products. This may mean that orders placed may have to be cancelled by us if we cannot offer you an alternative or cannot source the correct part to fulfil your order. We will always contact you before issuing refunds to discuss.
- Some wholesalers are working with a skeleton staff and as ordering facilities are very much reduced and in high demand. This may mean that orders placed may have to be cancelled by us if we cannot offer you an alternative or cannot source the correct part to fulfil your order. We will always contact you before issuing refunds to discuss.